Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Boy, You Must Be Outside Your Mind!

Kinda bored tonight. I mean I did get a visit from Christy and we watched the last two episodes of Season 3 of Gilmore Girls, but then she went home a little after 9. That's one thing I hate is that most of my friends disappear after 9pm. I on the other hand am usually up until at least midnight. And tonight, my usual texting pal Courtney, is not talking to me. I really don't know why. It makes me sad. I love chatting with her. I love flirting with her. We both do it really well, but she's been kind of cold towards me lately and I really don't like it. Another one of those, But what can you dos.

I was asked today if I had found a woman yet. Like I should have a girlfriend. I may be 23, but it doesn't mean that I have to be seriously involved at this point in my life. My family is waiting for me to get married, just because they were all married by the time they were 21. I haven't had a girlfriend for more than 4 months, and that's because I either get tired of them or they decide that there is someone better. In one case I went to war and broke it off to be fair to her. She ended up getting with someone else. Sad thing was is that it broke my heart, but I've moved on. Sometimes I think about her, but what can I do? Nothing, just find the next beautiful girl that turns my head and stirs my heart. You just have to cut through my outer shell and let me get to know you. I analyze first, then I approach. Something to think about...

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, 4 months without a girlfriend...in Orem? You must be a leper. (this was said with total sarcasm)

Chris $ said...

It's cool. But what I was saying is that I haven't had a girlfriend any longer than 4 months in my life, not that it's been 4 months since my last one. I haven't had a steady girl for more than 2 years. Which is okay with me...

Ellie said...

Wow here I am reading about the deeper Chris!! The one that is never seen... not even when drunk...

Chris $ said...

I have been accused of being deep. My apologies. We will return to our regularly scheduled, Shallow programming shortly.

Katie said...

Oh, my bad. I never did score well on the reading comprehension portion of standardized tests.