Monday, June 13, 2005

What Do Ya Do?

Christy just left. Right after reading my Blog. We had a few drinks and then I showed it off to her. I don't know if that's what hastened her departure or what. She hates being reminded that I have strong feelings for her. I don't what to say. I feel how I feel, and I do what I do. I don't know. I think it's cool that I let her read it though. I love venting like this, because then I know that I'm being heard. I really do hate keeping things to myself. I don't know though. I hate it when she drifts away. I don't know what to do. And I don't want to date, because she is just so wonderful and I enjoy every minute I spend with her. But I also feel like I might be denying myself the companionship of someone else.

Aaargh!!! Guess I'll figure this out someday...

2 comments:

thehoneyman said...

oh dear, what to do, what to do? Who knows? thanks for helping me today!

Chris $ said...

You are very welcome my special friend.