Friday, June 24, 2005

My Disadvantage

There's a hole in my heart, and as the days go by, it's getting bigger and bigger. If it grows much more, I'm not gonna have a heart left. What is causing this huge hole is that I long to see my mother. I haven't seen her in almost 2 1/2 years. But I don't have the money to go out and see her and it's starting to wear me down. I want to see her so much. I hate being broke because I'm a lowly college student. It bugs me. I miss her so much. She came out to see right before I left for Iraq and that was it. February 10, 2003. I never thought that I would go that long without seeing my family. It's one thing for distant relatives, but this is my mom. I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I'll manage. But it is so killing me.

2 comments:

. said...

Wow, I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do. Mothers always can find a way to attach to you without you noticing until you're away...I'm not saying you didn't notice it 'til now...actually? I don't know what the crap I'm saying. I'm just trying to sound smart, but it's not working so well, so just disregard everything in this but the first 12 words.

thehoneyman said...

Hello my dear friend, maybe we should go to Colorado instead of Vegas?