Friday, June 24, 2005

Up and Down

Omigosh... I have been so moody the last couple of days. I think that I really need some sort of release. Everyone has been so busy that I've kinda been getting left behind. It's starting to wear me down. I was actually invited somewhere with my best friend tonite but I turned her down because she had some boys coming to visit her from Layton, but if I didn't get her full attention, then I didn't want to hang out. Is that selfish? It feels selfish. I don't like this feeling, but right now I want everyone to pay attention to me. So I go into seclusion, so I don't feel selfish.

I don't know what to do. Press on I guess. And Kelly, the exact words don't matter, it's the thought that counts. Thank you.

2 comments:

. said...

I feel for ya...I've been feeling the exact same way for about three weeks.

thehoneyman said...

it does sound selfish but I am always that way. haahahahahafdkjhsdal;kfjlksfdsfdajl;ksfdjkljsfdlklj;ksfdasd;fkljas;flaskjf;askjf;salfkjd;flkjsdf;lkdjf;aslkfjsd;flkjd;flkjsdf;lkdsjf;lasdkfj;lasdkfj;ldfkj;ldfkj;dlfkjd;lfkjad;lfkjf;lkajf;alkjf;ladkfj;alskfj;fkj;flkj;flkjdflkjwer;oiasfnv;iahaweo;