Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Little Slow Today...

Wow, my mind and body are lagging today. Yesterday was so busy that I really didn't have time to sit down and write a blog. I was occupied from 7:30am to 1:30am this morning. With few breaks. Today I was so tired that I just have been slow.

Back to Yesterday. I went to work, left from work to go help Ryan, from there I went home and took a shower. Then I went out with Courtney and played pool. That was quite fun. It was nice to hang out with her outside of work. Then we went to visit her grandfather's grave and we walked through the graveyard looking at the various gravestones, the various families that had been buried there. It's quite interesting to see how much families hold together, even after life is over. Then after I took Courtney home (after she kissed me goodbye) I went home and talked to my father. Then Christy came over and we watched Hitch because she had never seen it before and I told her that I would watch it with her. Just never got around to it until last night. An interesting thought though is that on the way back to her house, Courtney sighed and said that sometimes she really hates me. I think it has to do with my persistance towards her. I never really give up on there being something between us. If only her ex-boyfriend would just go away. He still treats her like she is his girlfriend. He got mad at her because she spent too much time with me last night. Some people just don't get it. The worst part is he tries to compete with me, but I don't compete. So it just tends to make him look like a jackass. Which is okay, because it's his choice, as long as he doesn't take his stress out on her.

Today was different. I woke up tired because I had been up so late and I had some monster dreams last night. And when I dream so much, I don't get very much rest. That's why I tend to hate dreaming. I went to work, where to my surprise, we had a new worker. And I'm glad because she is gorgeous. Yet another girl to catch my fancy. Not really. At least, not until Courtney goes to Oklahoma. I ain't gonna cause a war at work. Courtney and my battles are bad enough. After that I went home and passed out until Christy woke me up. Then she went to sleep and I woke her up. I went and rented Finding Neverland and Garden State. I also went and got us dinner. We both wanted Carl's Jr., until she started eating it and then her stomach got sick. It's been weird the last couple of months because her appetite has gone down the drain. Finding Neverland is a very good movie, if you can stand the sadness and jumpiness of the movie. Now I'm home. I've talked to Courtney twice since I left and Zac has been there. It's amazing. He never leaves. He's gonna have a mental breakdown after she leaves for Oklahoma. Then he'll move on. He's no good for her. I've said that since December, when he was showing his true colors.

Enough slandering on my part, I just had to get that out. I just value my friendship with Courtney and hope that someday it might evolve into something more. That's what I generally hope...

Yet another day, come and gone...

No comments: