Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hell-o All

Well it seems like a lot of people are having a pretty rough time compared to me, so I'm not gonna complain. I'm greatful for all the people in my life and the strength that they give me. Hang in there everybody, there's gonna be a break in the clouds and everyone is gonna see the sunshine all at once.

Kelly, we're definitely gonna miss you this weekend. I hope some of you will be able to come and see some of the fireworks that I'm gonna be launching off. I'm gonna be firing off things that don't stay on the ground, so it should be pretty interesting. Last year we were shooting bottle rockets at my two aunts who were riding on motorized scooters. I'll be taking volunteers starting now. Living on the edge is pretty fun and I promise to try to avoid setting you on fire. My grandmother is also bringing me back some other "goodies" from her trip to Jackson Hole.

I am so looking forward to this weekend. It has been a good decade since I've been to an organized fireworks show. In fact I do believe that it was Stadium of Fire. A long, long time ago. It's gonna be fun. I just hope Kelly Clarkson isn't disappointing or people I travel with behave towards one another. This is a nice little vacation, so eveyone better play nice, I ain't refereeing. Okay, enough of that.

Just to satisfy Ryan, I will admit that I have a huge crush on Savanna at work. Sometimes it sucks to be me. What can I say, I'm very human. And she's gorgeous. Have fun peoples, I'll see ya'll later.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Isn't it wierd how we are all struggling at the same time?! Sometimes people just don't say it but you can tell they are struggling all the same!!