Sunday, June 19, 2005

Totally Bored

Sunday Morning... I should be golfing, but I have this theory that I've been punked. Sad thing is that Ryan and my dad are punked too.

Everyone seems sad right now. It's like everyone is being depressed. Things will look up. It's just June. July always looks better. At least I hope so. Right now I'm just floating too. Nothing really becomes concrete until September when I go back to school.

Yesterday was fairly interesting. I went to work and worked with our new worker. She's definitely a hottie. Then I went home and played some Xbox with my cousin. Then Ryan kept begging me so I went back and visited them. Savanna was back at work covering someone else's shift. So I visited for about two hours. Then a bunch of us went and watched Batman. It was an ok movie, a little over dramatic, but it was fun.

So I think everyone needs to cheer up and be patient. The best is yet to come...

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Wait what do you mean by punked? I'm a little confused... are you talking like depressed?

Chris $ said...

Punked, as in we were supposed to do something today, but then people conviently changed they're minds...

. said...

punked? I like that word. That's a very swaz-tastic word.

thehoneyman said...

yes punked golfing would have been great