Saturday, June 18, 2005

Burning Frustration

My computer died, again. It did this last April. I really hate technology sometimes. It can be wonderful or it can be a real pain in my butt. (I would like to use a colorful metaphor, but I already used up my offensive language points on my rules for life).

I have been so tired lately, I just hate it. I think it's because I've had some pretty intense dreams lately. Whenever I dream, I wake up more tired than I was.

Tomorrow. I'm working first thing in the morning. I figure if I work tomorrow it'll give me a chance to get to know our newest worker, Savannah. Not to mention that she is very good looking. I guess I'm a sucker for a pretty face. Look at company I keep. Christy, Courtney. I love pretty girls.

So this weekend looks to be more relaxing than last. Except that I have to go get my car inspected. Monday morning I have to turn in my scholarship papers. I'm just looking forward to golfing on Sunday. A day to unwind. Then I have to go see the new Hilary Duff movie (speaking of hot women.) I also need to go see Batman (Ellie!)

You know, I'm in a bind. What do I do about these girls that I really like. When I'm with Courtney, I want to be with Courtney. But when I'm with Christy (like I was tonight) I want to be with her. I walked into my room, after my call to Dell technical support, and she was asleep in my bed. I just sighed. She was so beautiful. Errr... The inner struggles of Chris... It's enough to make me drink.

I hope ya'll have a good weekend. Be safe and be good to your fathers.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hmmm... well if all of that hurts my brain then well, it must hurt yours ALOT!!!