Saturday, June 11, 2005

Just call me newbie...

Wow. I swore that I would never do this, but here I am. For those of you who don't know me (which is most of the known world) I'm Chris Money. Don't ask me how I got the name, my buddy Mr. Sweettooth will have to tell you.

I don't know how often I'll do this, but I come on periodically.

My life is pretty hectic. Between my job, Army, school, and Girls, my life is insane. But right now I mostly work and hang out with my best friend, whom is a beautiful girl and I have a huge crush on. I'm on Army weekend (for those of you that are lost, this is my once-a-monther for the National Guard) and I really should be sleeping because I have a long couple of days to look forward to, then a week of work. Work with my co-worker who is another crush. That girl is wonderful, but she kinda doesn't want me. This is how it works out for me. The ones I want, I can't have and the ones I can have, I don't want. It's frustrating but oh well. What can you do? Keep on truckin' until you meet the perfect one or convince the one that you're perfect... Hee hee hee.

I'm gonna call it a night, but I'm sure I'll have more for ya tomorrow.

P.S. Go see Mr. & Mrs. Smith. That movie rocks and the things that I'd do to Angelina...

No comments: