Sunday, June 26, 2005

An Interesting Day

Everybody was excited for this day, except me. I was excited until yesterday then Courtney's other work called and told her that she had to work today. That totally ruined my plans for today because I was gonna go to Seven Peaks with her. So I ended up sleeping in today. Then I decided to go see Land of the Dead (wait for the dollar theater). Then I went to the University Mall to see my new crush, Miss Savanna Allred. Omigosh she is a hottie. So glad she came to work at my store. It just sucks because I won't see her again probably until next Friday. 6 days without looking at beautiful Savanna. I guess I'll survive. I guess.

I hope all ya'll had fun watching the Temptations. Oh and Ellie, you looked very good today. Talk at you guys later.

3 comments:

. said...

Heck yes she did! She looked gorgeous! I thought the exact same thing...not that this has anything to do with anything, but I have realized that I really enjoy checking other's blog's and commenting...*shrugs*

Chris $ said...

You are so funny Kelly. You can comment anytime.

Ellie said...

Hey thanks guys that makes me feel very good and loved!