Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Lesson in Anxiety

Just so everybody doesn't think that Ryan is the only crazy one, I'll have you all know that I myself had a series of anxiety attacks this morning. It gets to a point where you can't take it anymore and it feels like all of your problems are collapsing in on you. Almost like Claustrophobia, where you feel like the walls are closing in on you. I have some pretty good defense mechanisms against them, but there are times that it becomes too much. I haven't had any of these attacks in over 4 years, so I think I've been doing good.

Oh I can't wait to get my Mustang, that'll help me out a lot. And getting back into school will focus me, so I'm not worrying about stupid things that shouldn't really bother me. School so far away. It sucks when you can't wait for summer to get over. Maybe when I have a good paying job and a beautiful girlfriend/wife, then I'll love summers. I just want to get past the point where I have to worry about every penny I spend.

I can't wait for the day. When I can walk out onto my porch, grab my surfboard, and walk out into the ocean to surf for my morning workout. Who wants to be a millionaire? This guy...

Happy Birthday Mom

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Ah, the wacky world of anxiety attacks. I'm asking Santa for a lifetime supply of Prozac this Christmas.

Ellie said...

Hahaha I am super excited for the Mustang! Are you gonna get a convertible one? Please tell me yes!!! Then Chris you will get to be the one that drives us everywhere in your hot car!